Friday, November 11, 2011

Back on blogger

Back on as a blogger, after exactly one year since my last post -- yet another coincidence. There is no way for me to foresee one year ago that I would be moving to Brisbane, a city of burning sunshine to me. As I am communing to work everyday on bus, I start to have more time listening to interesting podcasts and thinking about some random stuff. Blogger is a good place for me to gather the thoughts and archive them.

I like the new look of blogger, like Wordpress but neater. I think I would spend some time to customise it. First thing on my list is to get some code block style working so that I can share my discovery during my technology adventure. In the spirit of "PseudoRandom Thoughts", I will also post some interesting findings or stories; and thinking should be posting more in Chinese.

To sum up, I resume my blogging habit on this special day 11/11/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment